I can’t believe it’s already December. I know I say it a lot, but time does pass strangely sometimes. I have one month to do some things, so we’ll see how that goes. I have a feeling that I won’t complete most of what I have left on here, but 26 will be a new year of things and I will probably be carrying many over to that list.
1. Knit something.
Heidi hosted a craft night at our apartment the other night. She taught me how to knit! I’ve been knitting a little patch of nothing with some leftover scarf yarn, so it’s been good practice. Soon I’ll be knitting scarves.
2. Create a budget.
3. Go Paleo for a month.
4. Run 200 miles.
5. Complete a three-day juice cleanse.
6. Cook 25 meals.
I cooked a whole meal for Thanksgiving day which consisted of a turkey, roasted brussels sprouts, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, and biscuits. So I’m all set till 26…
7. Read Les Misérables.
I’m only about 8% through, according to my Kindle reader…
8. Fly a kite.
9. Visit at least two new states. 10. Do a James Bible study.
I had the whole apartment to myself over Thanksgiving break. I love my roommates, but I really enjoyed the time alone. I used it by catching up on some sermon podcasts and reading through the book of James and consulting David Guzik‘s study guide on the book. James is my favorite book of the Bible since he just gives it to you straight.
11. Master a song on the guitar. 12. Read 12 new books.
13. Make edible yogurt.
14. Complete a Photo-a-Day challenge for a month. 15. Do an Acts Bible study.
16. Use a sewing machine.
17. Master drawing Snow White.
Aaaaaand done. This was my inspiration, which I found here on Etsy.
And here is what I drew. So I’m good. Well, I mean, I’m not good, but like I’m all set with the drawing thing.
18. Try 12 new restaurants in San Francisco.
19. Do a Philippians Bible study.
Maybe next year. Unless I can do this in a month. I did complete two Bible studies this year, so you know, that’s some extra holiness for 25 already…
20. Bake a pie from scratch. 21. Visit three museums.
Our company holiday party was last night at the ICA this year, so I’m counting this. So, done.
22. Organize my music library.
23. Organize my pictures.
Someone please suggest to me what I should do here. Thank you.
24. Ride on a hot air balloon. 25. Catch up on Arrested Development.