2013 is almost over and that is very strange to think about.
1. Knit something.
-I watched Sabrina knit a scarf the other night. It looked very complicated. I haven’t knit anything yet but at least watching someone knit is a step in the right direction.
2. Create a budget.
3. Go Paleo for a month.
4. Run 200 miles.
5. Complete a three-day juice cleanse.
6. Cook 25 meals.
7. Read Les Misérables.
I’m only about 8% through, according to my Kindle reader…
8. Fly a kite.
9. Visit at least two new states.
10. Do a James Bible study.
-Going to start the Beth Moore study book I bought for this this week.
11. Master a song on the guitar. 12. Read 12 new books.
I still haven’t finished Tim Keller’s book about work–I’m procrastinating on reading that one, but I have met my goal for the year.
A Praying Life Paul E. Miller
The Host Stephenie Meyer
The Memory of Running Ron McLarty
Sacred Marriage Gary Thomas
Joni – An Unforgettable Story Joni Eareckson Tada
Who Do You Think You Are? Mark Driscoll Stumbling On Happiness Daniel Gilbert Someday, Someday Maybe Lauren Graham
Every Good Endeavor Tim Keller
Delirium Lauren Oliver Pandemonium Lauren Oliver
Requiem Lauren Oliver
Before I Fall Lauren Oliver
13. Make edible yogurt.
14. Complete a Photo-a-Day challenge for a month. 15. Do an Acts Bible study.
16. Use a sewing machine.
17. Master drawing Snow White.
18. Try 12 new restaurants in San Francisco.
19. Do a Philippians Bible study.
20. Bake a pie from scratch.
21. Visit three museums.
22. Organize my music library.
23. Organize my pictures.
-I need suggestions for this–do people just keep all of their pictures on an external hard drive and then print out physical pictures of the ones they like? I’m not sure what my method here should be.
24. Ride on a hot air balloon. 25. Catch up on Arrested Development.