Oh October. I haven’t been making much progress.
1. Knit something.
2. Create a budget.
3. Go Paleo for a month.
4. Run 200 miles.
5. Complete a three-day juice cleanse.
6. Cook 25 meals.
7. Read Les Misérables.
I’m only about 8% through, according to my Kindle reader…
8. Fly a kite.
9. Visit at least two new states.
10. Do a James Bible study.
11. Master a song on the guitar.
12. Read 12 new books.
A Praying Life Paul E. Miller
The Host Stephenie Meyer
The Memory of Running Ron McLarty
Sacred Marriage Gary Thomas
Joni – An Unforgettable Story Joni Eareckson Tada
Who Do You Think You Are? Mark Driscoll Stumbling On Happiness Daniel Gilbert
Someday, Someday Maybe Lauren Graham
Every Good Endeavor Tim Keller
Delirium Lauren Oliver
Pandemonium Lauren Oliver
Requiem Lauren Oliver
13. Make edible yogurt.
14. Complete a Photo-a-Day challenge for a month. 15. Do an Acts Bible study.
I’ll be finishing this up later today so I’m going to go ahead and cross it off. It’s been so good reading about the early church, especially since I’m part of Reality Boston now, which is just a little over a year old.
16. Use a sewing machine.
17. Master drawing Snow White.
18. Try 12 new restaurants in San Francisco.
19. Do a Philippians Bible study.
20. Bake a pie from scratch.
21. Visit three museums.
22. Organize my music library.
23. Organize my pictures.
24. Ride on a hot air balloon. 25. Catch up on Arrested Development.
I can’t believe that it will already be November in exactly a week. This year has been so interesting so far. So many things have happened. I never imagined I’d be where I am now–physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Here’s to ending 2013 well. Pretty soon I’ll have to come up with some more goals, though I’m not sure I’ll be able to come up with 26 Things. We’ll see, I suppose.