I’ve been 25 for a little over three months now and have not made very good progress on my 25 Things. I have, however, been doing many things, like visiting Boston with Summer, so that’s good.
- Knit something.
- Create a budget.
- Go Paleo for a month.
- Run 200 miles.
- Complete a three-day juice cleanse.
- Cook 25 meals.
- Read Les Misérables.
- Fly a kite.
- Visit at least two new states.
- Do a James Bible study.
- Master a song on the guitar.
Read 12 new books.
A Praying Life Paul E. Miller
The Host Stephenie Meyer
The Memory of Running Ron McLarty
Sacred Marriage Gary Thomas
Who Do You Think You Are? Mark Driscoll
Make edible yogurt.
Complete a Photo-a-Day challenge for a month.
Do an Acts Bible study.
Use a sewing machine.
Master drawing Snow White.
Try 12 new restaurants in San Francisco.
-It’s only the end of April and I’m almost done…:
1. Morning Due Cafe: in the Mission with Emma. They have a pretty big menu. And they make a great vanilla soy latte.
2. Beachside Coffee Bar & Kitchen: Outer Sunset with Franklin. It was an unsually nice day for the Outer Sunset, so you could actually SEE the beach, haha. Great coffee.
3. Manora Thai: Sarah and Tiff planned a late surprise birthday dinner for me in SOMA. I was very surprised and the food was great.
4. Pacific Catch: Tiff, Noelle, Eric and I came and ate here. The food was not bad, but the company was best. I’d definitely go back, especially if it’s with this group.
5. Tikka Masala: Kaitlyn and I ate here at the end of March. It was a little place that was empty when we arrived, but the longer we sat and ate, the busier it got. I would come here again, though the Chicken Tikka Masala was spicier than I’m used to.
6. Nopalito: Last week I met Lindsay here. I had never been before, though I had passed by it many times. It was very good and very filling, and their decaf coffee with agave is fantastic.
7. Greenburger’s: Last night I met up with my old roommate, Lindsey. The burger was so good–very filling but it didn’t feel heavy. I had read that their milkshakes are really good so we ordered half size milkshakes. Lindsey got french vanilla and I got nutella pretzel (yes, nutella pretzel), and they WERE really good.
Do a Philippians Bible study.
- Bake a pie from scratch.
- Visit three museums.
- Organize my music library.
- Organize my pictures.
- Ride on a hot air balloon.
25. Catch up on Arrested Development.
-Finally caught up. Can’t wait for season four all at once next month!