I’ve been 25 for a little over two months now. Eck. Here is my progress.
1. Knit something.
2. Create a budget.
-I’ve been trying out limits on my spending for certain things, but I’m still working on finding what works for me. Making some progress though. My set budget should be finalized soon.
3. Go Paleo for a month.
4. Run 200 miles.
-I’m pretty much a failure in this area.
5. Complete a three-day juice cleanse.
6. Cook 25 meals.
-After all the moving excitement that too place last month, I still haven’t had a chance to catch up and settle in. Hopefully that happens by the end of this month though, so then I can get started on this.
7. Read Les Misérables.
-Like page 15.
8. Fly a kite.
-Not yet. Now that it’s spring though, hopefully the weather will help.
9. Visit at least two new states.
-Summer and I are visiting Boston in April. I’ve already been there, but at least I’m getting the traveling going.
10. Do a James Bible study.
11. Master a song on the guitar.
-Not yet. Good thing I still have my calluses though.
12. Read 12 new books.
–Here’s what I’ve got so far:
A Praying Life Paul E. Miller
The Host Stephenie Meyer
Who Do You Think You Are? Mark Driscoll
13. Make edible yogurt.
14. Complete a Photo-a-Day challenge for a month.
15. Do an Acts Bible study.
16. Use a sewing machine.
-Step one: find a sewing machine.
17. Master drawing Snow White.
18. Try 12 new restaurants in San Francisco.
-Here’s the progress:
1. Morning Due Cafe: in the Mission with Emma. They have a pretty big menu. And they make a great vanilla soy latte.
2. Beachside Coffee Bar & Kitchen: Outer Sunset with Franklin. It was an unsually nice day for the Outer Sunset, so you could actually SEE the beach, haha. Great coffee.
3. Manora Thai: Sarah and Tiff planned a late surprise birthday dinner for me in SOMA. I was very surprised and the food was great.
4. Pacific Catch: Tiff, Noelle, Eric and I came and ate here. The food was not bad, but the company was best. I’d definitely go back, especially if it’s with this group.
19. Do a Philippians Bible study.
20. Bake a pie from scratch.
-Steph comes home for Spring Break tomorrow so…
21. Visit three museums.
-Haven’t looked into this yet. Maybe Summer and I will visit one in Boston next month.
22. Organize my music library.
-Definitely procrastinating on this.
23. Organize my pictures.
-This too. But it’s nice to backup my iPhone pictures on DropBox.
24. Ride on a hot air balloon.
-I really want to do this, but Summer told me about a hot air balloon crash in Egypt, and I just read about another one in Florida. So I’m a little hesitant. But I’ll probably still do it. Maybe Napa in June?
25. Catch up on Arrested Development.
-I have two more episodes of season two left, and then it’s on to season three!
Ok, so yes, I noticed that the majority of my goals have a “not yet” under them. But it’s also only March, so I’m alright with that.