Hello. Today is my birthday. And it’s Wednesday. So for today’s hump day happies, in no particular order, here is a list of some of my all-time favorite things.
1. Moleskines. I love these notebooks. I think they’re so pretty and functional. They can sometimes be a bit on the pricey side, but worth it.
2. Disney. If you’ve been reading my blog for some time, or if you know me at all, you would be able to tell that I love Disney. There’s a Disney reference for just about everything. I cry in just about every Disney movie. And I just can’t get enough.
3. Pad Thai. Aside from the usual pizza and sushi being my favorite food, I’ve been realizing that pad thai is usually my go-to food of choice.
4. The Color Cranberry. This is my favorite color. If it’s in this color, there’s a pretty good chance that I’m going to like it.
5. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Best. Show. Ever. Remember how I said there are Disney references for everything? Same goes for this show. I love it so much. So much. Man.
6. Books. I love reading, and I can’t wait to live in a place where I can have a wonderful book shelf full of beautiful books.
7. Candles. Especially the kinds that have a wood wick, so they sound like a crackling fire. My dad doesn’t like having candles around because he’s worried that they will set the house on fire, but I love lighting candles. And I can be kind of a pyro sometimes.
8. Random Facts. I like to know things. And knowing things that people don’t normally know is even better. Yes, I’m kind of strange. But again, if you read this blog, you would already know that.
9. Singing. (And Snow White, but that’s pretty obvious already.) Sometimes I’ll be singing to myself and I don’t even realize it. I hum a lot, too.
10. Metaphors + Puns. Even better if it’s a metaphor and a pun combined, although I don’t know that I’ve heard a good one of those yet.