Hello! I can’t believe we’re halfway through December already. Only two more Wednesdays left, and then it will be 2011. Here is this week’s Hump Day Happies.
2. These quotes measuring spoons are so cute. Hearts and kitchenware, <3.
3. This room. I would love to have a room like this, filled with books.
4. These “Keep Calm and Carry On” parodies, seen here. My favorite is the one pictured above.
5. This measuring tape headband. How cute is this? Now I just have to learn how to sew before I think about wearing one so that I don’t look like a poser, lol.
6. I’m a sucker for puns, and this one is no exception.
7. I love wedding blogs, so I see tons of wedding pictures everyday. I usually like it when wedding parties match, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this wedding, along with their mismatched wedding party picture.
8. These custom tiny text bowls. You can put whatever kind of text you want, and I love the matte finish.
10. Christmas, Coca-Cola, and snow globes. Wonderful.