Happy Wednesday! Not only am I glad that’s it’s hump day, but I’m also glad that it’s the beginning of December. I love the first of the month, and December is one of my favorite months. Here are “10 Things I Love” this week!
2. This decorated mantle. I like how it’s plain and pretty. And the painting reminds me of reindeer antlers. Yay for Christmas decorations!
|Photo cred: Chris Sison|
3. Speaking of Christmas decorations, I love that the South City tree is lit already. There’s a tree over by Sign Hill that gets twinkly every year. Well, it’s not actually a tree, but close enough. A few years ago, Tiff, Chris and I made the trek up there. I’m ready to do it again!
4. Speaking of Christmas, I am loving this new Sally Hansen nail polish I borrowed from my mom called “Copper Glamour.” It seems so holiday-y, but still subtle.
5. These chopsticks, seen here. Their packaging is so cute, and I love all the colors. (The Asian inside of me loves them, too.)
6. This refreshing fruit + veggie buffet table, seen here.
7. This font from MyFonts. I love how it looks like it belongs to someone who is fresh and care-free.
8. I’m not a fan of tattoos for myself, but these are pretty cool. (source)
9. These Juicy Couture earrings. I love their stud earrings, and these combine my love of hearts and leaves. So cute.
|Photo cred: Fussy Eater|
10. This peppermint hot cocoa mix from Trader Joe’s, which I got to try at Noelle’s house on Monday night. Peppermint hot chocolate is the best Christmas drink. And now, thanks to Trader Joe’s, I can have it whenever I want at home.