I love this series. Thank you Elsie. Happy Wednesday!
1. I love Love LOVE this ornament from Urban. I know that Thanksgiving hasn’t even happened yet, but I’m ready for Christmas decorating, and this combines my love for Christmastime decorations and Coca-Cola. ❤
2. I love these “Winter White” table settings, seen here, even though an all-white table setting is a little impractical.
4. This baby lamb print from The Animal Print Shop. So precious. But it’s a baby. Baby-anything is cute. And I’m slightly biased because my name means “ewe,” which is a female sheep. Haha. (My middle name is Maria, which is the Spanish version of “Mary.” Ok that’s unrelated, but “Mary Had A Little Lamb” popped into my head which made me think of that…)
5. This smokin hot piece of cat. Ok, bad joke.
6. These notable staircases. Although the “Floating on a Wall” staircase creeps me way out. I fall up and down stairs way too much for my own good. I do not need the option to fall sideways.
7. Funny chairs. It’s almost like a pun, furniture-style.
8. Elsa Peretti’s new candlesticks for Tiffany & Co., which I learned about via this Apartment Therapy post. I’ve always liked the Elsa Peretti collection. I think these candlesticks are so elegant.
9. This rain cloud mobile from Etsy. So cute!!
10. Tomorrow being Thanksgiving. I love it so much. It’s definitely my all-time favorite holiday. I’m so excited to see my cousins tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving!