Happy Wednesday! Here are “10 Things I Love” this week.
1. Brian Wilson. I love him. If they made a Bachelor-type show called Wife of Brian, I’d totally go on it. And Brian would pick me. Coz I’m awesome.
2. This quirky tea set, seen here.
3. This room set-up. Right down to Napoleon on the wall.
4. These beautiful tree-inspired cards.
5. The irony of this picture.
6. These matryoshka “nesting owls” from Urban. I’ve always loved matryoshka dolls, and I love the pun.
7. These “before and after” candlesticks by Emily, from her blog, cupcakes and cashmere. I love the black, along with the way the assortment of mismatched candlesticks work together.
8. These plates from Noritake, from their Everyday Elegance collection. This set is called Twilight Meadow. How great is that?
9. This Lovely House print from Etsy. It’s so cute. It reminds me of Up.
10. An episode of Life of Brian. I love this man.