Hello “10 Things I Love Wednesday.” I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already!
1. My new pumpkin spice candle. Is that fall I smell in my room? Why yes, yes it is.
2. Honda’s Tango Red Pearl Insight. My obsession with Toyota’s Salsa Red Prius now has a rival. Way to be a copy-cat, Honda. I won’t hold it against you though.
3. These Alice glasses from Urban Outfitters. So great.
4. These colored pencils from this old Style Me Pretty post.
5. This picture from a more current Style Me Pretty post. It reminds me of prom group pictures. So cute.
6. I’ve finally started catching up on my DVR’ed Boy Meets Worlds, and I love Cory Matthews. So, so, so much. He’s just wonderful. Wonderful.
7. Sunflowers. I love them a lot. Definitely my favorite flower.
8. How I Met Your Mother. I can’t believe I never watched this show before. It’s SO great. (I need some new adjectives.) It’s up there with F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Yeah, I said it. I just finished watching season one, and I can’t wait to watch the rest.
9. Game One of the World Series tonight. Go Giants!!
10. This old McDonald’s commercial. Haha. Why didn’t I think of this? (Ignore the creepy little ad at the end, lol.)